(Our Mobile Friendly Implementation is not ready unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
Our 2014 Gift Guide for the Bachelor contains 11 different gifts that would be perfect for the bachelor in your family or friend circle. While some of the gifts are designed to end their bachelor-hood, others are to celebrate their singleness and give them some entertainment in their down time. Bachelors are notoriously difficult to buy for because of their rapid ability to change their lifestyle, but these gifts should extend beyond and remain ‘evergreen’ in their lives!
Included in this list are (and arranged by price):
- Bacon 24/7 – Retails for $18
- Akomplice Nude Models Umbrella – Retails for $65
- A.Skate Vans Era Laceless Pro – Retails for $65
- Phillip Lim 3.1 Fold Tab Wallet – Retails for $150
- Angels by Russell James – Retails for $175
- Timex Intelligent Quartz Fly Back Chrono Watch – Retails for $195
- Dash Smart Earphones – Retails for $200
- 3Sixteen SL/ST Series Jeans – Retails for $270
- Arctic Spyder III Laser – Retails for $300
- Ruby Duel Motorcycle Gloves – Retails for $700
- Dyson 360 Eye Robot Vacuum – Retails for $1250
The Gift Guide series are carefully selected based on several criteria – the latest trending items as suggested by PR, items that cover a wide price range, and items that have been written about on site that had traffic spikes in the last 6 months. From there we narrow it down to our top 10+ items and make those our official selections.