(Our Mobile Friendly Implementation is not ready unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
Our 2014 Gift Guide for the Executive contains 11 different gift ideas that the CEO in your family would love. Executives are generally difficult to shop for for a variety of reasons – either they already own everything they want (or at least that they are aware they want), they are picky, and they demand the best. These 11 gift ideas will surely improve the lives of the executive you’re purchasing for – simply hover over the item you’re interested in, and click to learn more about it!
Included in this list are (and arranged by price):
- Senz Stormproof Umbrella – Retails for $70
- Swarovksi Blaze Cuff Links – Retails for $120
- Trudeau 5-Piece Knife Block Set – Retails for $150
- Harmon Kardon Esquire Mini Wireless Speaker – Retails for $170
- Samba Days Wine Experience – Retails for $200.
- Cliq Magnetic Hangers – Retails for $230
- Gramovox Bluetooth Gramophone – Retails for $300
- OFS Task Lamp – Retails for $310
- Polk Hampden Desktop Bluetooth Speakers – Retails for $410
- Sigma Quattro DP2 Camera – Retails for $600
- Montblanc Meisterstuck Heritage Date Automatic Wrist Watch – Retails for $3000
The Gift Guide series are carefully selected based on several criteria – the latest trending items as suggested by PR, items that cover a wide price range, and items that have been written about on site that had traffic spikes in the last 6 months. From there we narrow it down to our top 10-15 items and make those our official selections.